We invite you to join us for in-person Sunday services at 10 a.m.
For those of you who will be joining us in person, we have strict Covid-19 guidelines, and we are requiring mandatory compliance to ensure the safety of all. Thank you so much for following these board-approved restrictions.
1. Upon entering, maintain the six-foot social distancing. We will have it marked off with chalk.
2. Please come with your mask. Your mask must stay on the entire time you are in the building.
3. Bonnie Black will be recording all those present for the service. We will have this record in case anyone comes down with Covid-19.
4. Please sit six feet apart in spaces where there is no paper on the seat of the pew.
5. We need only one person at a time to use our narrow staircase to the restrooms.
6. Even though the women’s room has two stalls, we need you to lock the door so that only one person will be in there at a time.
7. Please remember to wash your hands, and use the spray bottle of alcohol to clean the faucet handles.
8. The bookstore will be open and permitting one visitor at a time.
9. There will be no children’s church for the safety of our children.
10. Our share and social time will be on Zoom as always after service.
We will also ask that you do not attend in-person church services for 14 days if you have traveled outside of the state.